Wednesday, January 18, 2017

January Reader Who Knits: Liz Barringer-Smith

It's the third Wednesday of the month, so it's time to meet this month's Reader Who Knits.  DestiKNITters, say hello to Liz Barringer-Smith!

Liz, what's on your needles right now?
I’m making a simple lace scarf for a friend’s January birthday.

What feels like your favorite/greatest knitting accomplishment?
That I sell my work in an art gallery in Columbus.

What feels like the worst knitting mistake/foible/wrong choice youve ever made?
Trying to do something that is too involved either pattern or time-wise because I am a busy working mom and I also breed labradoodles and teach Tai Chi so I my knitting needs to fit in with all the other stuff.

Straight needles or circular?
Straight

Metal or wood needles?
Bamboo

White chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate?
Milk chocolate

Coffee or tea?
Both, coffee in the morning and tea the rest of the day.



Whats your favorite Allie novel?


What are you reading now?






Give a shout out to your favorite local yarn store:
We don’t have one anymore and my mom buys WAY too much yarn so she gives me most of my yarn (lucky me!).

As a thank you for participating, Liz chose a copy of Mission of Hope for herself as well as ten hanks of Cascade 220 in Eggplant, and a friend receives The Lawman's Oklahoma Sweetheart.  If you'd like to be featured in Readers Who Knit, email me at allie@alliepleiter.com for details.

No comments: