Thursday, November 19, 2009

Knit Along: Shawl Collar Vest from Lamb Shoppe - DONE!

Ta Da!


I do really like this, and it doesn’t have the "baby bootie" factor at all. It is a bit small--I think if I had my druthers I’d add another two inches in length on each end and another inch in width to meet my XL sizing--but still definitely workable. I’m definitely planning on making this again.


It’s so very soft. You just want to bury your face in the thing and sigh (yes, I have, in case you were wondering).

And speaking of the color, this yarn would, actually, make lush baby clothes--in any color. If I had grandchildren--which I don’t yet, thankfully--they’d be drowning in things made from this yarn.


Sorry I was so spotty in my posting on this. As much as you can predict these things, I think life is going to calm down a bit over the next month so as I dip my needles into the shrug from Showers of Flowers, you’ll stand a chance of regular communication.

No comments: