Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The First-Ever DestiKNITions Event!

Let's get together!


Each month I host the "Authors Who Knit" feature, showcasing authors of all genres who share our love of yarn and needles.  This week I'm delighted to give you a chance to meet some of these lovely ladies in person!


Danica and I sharing coffee during my Littleton CO trip
Susan Brennan, the vivacious owner of Indianapolis's Mass Ave Knit Shop, made me super happy by asking if I couldn't round up a few of the DestiKNITions authors to join her legendary monthly overnight while I was in town this month.  Lena Nelson Dooley, whom you met in December 2012, and darling soon-to be debut author and sure-fire future feature Danica Favorite will be joining me for this fun evening. (No, you don't have to stay overnight...but you could if you wanted to.)  

So it is with great pleasure that I announce the first-ever: 


DestiKNITions Authors Who Knit 
Live Audiobook Stitch-In
THIS SATURDAY, September 14, 7:30pm
Snacks, prizes, book readings, and loads of fun


MASS AVE KNIT SHOP
862 Virginia Avenue
Indianapolis, IN  46203


Call 317-638-1833 for more information or click here for the store's website


No comments: