Monday, November 1, 2010

Knit Along: Cabled Hand Mitts from Mass Ave Knit Shop - Done!

Done!
I ended up adding one more row of ribbing to the thumb opening--which, ironically enough, MUST be done one mitt at a time--because it felt more substantial to me than a single row.  

I’ve got them on as I type this, and they’re wonderful.  Snug enough to feel like someone’s holding your hand.  Vibrant enough to feel dramatic.  Complicated enough to make you grin smugly as you stare at your cable-adorned wrists.  And yet I can type--or I suspect knit--with ease.  Love ‘em.  Thanks, Mass Ave Knit Shop, for this great pattern and a wonderful adventure!
Don’t forget--this is your last chance to leave a comment and earn an entry into our prize drawing.  The winner will be announced this week.

1 comment:

Kimberly and Abby said...

They are lovely, Allie. :-)