Monday, August 10, 2009

Knit Along: Socks from Crafty Hands - DONE!

Drum roll please....

I'm done!  I'm hooked.  Socks are entertaining, useful, giftable, portable, and just plain fun to knit.  While I may not do my next set of socks exclusively on the HiyaHiya circular needles, they're a beloved new part of my tool kit.

Check it out!


My thanks to everyone in Bowling Green and at Crafty Hands for one of the very best surprises DestiKNITions has had this year. Pack your needles, knitters, later this week we take on the nation's capitol.

3 comments:

Camy Tang said...

Congrats!

Now I'm totally intrigued by those needles. Might want to get a pair for the leg and foot portion of my socks.

Camy

Karen said...

I told you that you would like them. I am so glad. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in BG

Allie Pleiter said...

You definitely want to get your hands on these, Camy. and Karen, you can hit me with a big fat "I told you so" when I come back to Bowling Green in April!