Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Knit Along: Socks from Crafty Hands - Day 4


Our first fight...

Okay, now it gets really tricky.  I’m a brave gal, you can’t scare me with a straightforward heel turn.  While it is my first pair of socks in a few years, it’s not my first pair ever.  Yes, the two previous (well, two pairs, so four actual heel turns) were for very small feet, but the concept translates over size.  


Just look at this contraption, though.  It’s a born finger-tangler!  I’m not saying the relationship is over, just at an awkward moment.  I mean really, I write romance novels for a living, I understand that the first moment of needs to come after the first blushes of affection.  I’m just not used to all this emotional drama in my needlework.


I’m working my way through the heel turn tonight.  Stay tuned.


Oh, by the way, I just figured out how to change the font and font size.  No more tiny print, I promise.

No comments: