Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Knit Along: Cabled Hand Mitts from Mass Ave Knit Shop - Winner!

Mitt Test Drive...and our winner!


I wore my mitts out and about today, feeling terribly chic and nicely toasty on a cool Chicago fall day.  I think if I make another pair I will try to add an inch to their length--I guess my arms are longer than most people's being six feet tall and all.  I did take them off to eat breakfast with a friend, I admit.  Best of all, I was worried I might react to the alpaca--I've had a reaction to an alpaca sweater in the past and I really liked these and wasn't eager to have to give them away.  I don't!  No reaction, except to smile and nod at the many lovely compliments I received.


But you don't really want to hear about the comfort of my wrists, you want to know if you won the bag and book, don't you?


So, without further ado and thanks to the kind services of Random.com who "officiated" tonight's drawing,


the winner is....


Kimberly and Abby!


Please email me at allie[at]alliepleiter[dot]com with your mailing address and the book and bag will be on their way to you.

Next up:  The SuperScarf

2 comments:

Kimberly and Abby said...

Cool! Info on the way. :-)

Camy Tang said...

Congrats Kimberly and Abby!

I finished my mitts too!!! They are so warm and squooshy! And they're PINK!!!

Camy